Who we are
Our website address is: https://ourdomainnames.com, an initiative by Limbeek Marketing.
Service pertains to the website www.ourdomainnames.com operated by Limbeek Marketing.
Personal Data refers to information regarding an identifiable individual that, either individually or when combined with other data we possess or are likely to possess, can be utilized to identify that individual.
Usage Data comprises automatically collected data generated either by using the Service or acquired from the Service infrastructure itself (such as the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small data pieces stored on your computer or mobile device.
Data Controller refers to the natural or legal entity that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing any personal information.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
To optimize data processing efficiency, we may engage the services of various Service Providers.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who utilizes our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
Limbeek Marketing (“we” or “us”) collects various types of information for multiple purposes to provide and enhance our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may request you to provide specific personally identifiable information that can be utilized to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may utilize your Personal Data to communicate with you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose to unsubscribe from receiving any or all of these communications by following the provided unsubscribe link or instructions in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include details such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
If you grant us permission to do so, we may use and store information about your location (“Location Data”). We employ this data to offer features of our Service, improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when using our Service at any time through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We utilize cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and retain specific information.
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, including an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information, as well as improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Limbeek Marketing uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To deliver and maintain our Service
- To notify you about Service changes
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service, if you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable insights and information for enhancing our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To identify, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about similar goods, services, and events, unless you have opted out of receiving such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Limbeek Marketing may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to fulfill a contract with you
- You have given us consent to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with legal obligations
Limbeek Marketing will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to enhance the security or functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Limbeek Marketing may be required to disclose your Personal Data if obligated to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities, such as a court or government agency.
Limbeek Marketing may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if it is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Limbeek Marketing
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Limbeek Marketing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to inquire about the Personal Data we hold about you and request its removal from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable format that is commonly used.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Limbeek Marketing relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may engage third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data solely for performing these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may utilize third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the usage of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to personalize the ads of its advertising network.
You can opt-out of making your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents Google Analytics from receiving information about your visits.
For more information about Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you purchase products or services within the Service, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
We do not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors, whose use of your personal information is governed by their respective Privacy Policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a collaboration of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. The requirements of PCI-DSS help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
- PayPal or Braintree
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last update: 22-6-2023
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org